We are looking for an experienced Middle/Senior Python developer who would like to work in a cybersecurity project.
The project specializes in keeping industrial and other physical devices secure. Clients all over the world use our platform to protect their software from cyber risks.
- Design and implement robust and flexible back-end services
- Integrate back-end components with internal, external, and front-end facing applications
- Take a major role in the application's logic and infrastructure design
- Improve application efficiency, scalability, and performance
- Collaborate with product, design, front-end, and other stakeholders to provide innovative solutions
- 4+ years of experience in Python development
- Experience in developing large-scale projects
- Experience with concurrent programming
- Experience in REST API development
- Experience with cloud-based environments (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Experience with Git, Sqlalchemy, Flask, Docker
- English language level: Intermediate
Nice to have:
- Experience in cybersecurity
- Experience with Kubernetes, RabbitMQ
- Pro-efficiency in distributed systems architecture
Perks & benefits:
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Experienced international team
- Competitive salary reflecting your experience
- 20 paid work days of annual leave, plus sick leave
- Medical insurance or compensation for sports
- Career development and professional growth
- Free corporate English lessons with a native speaker
- Powerful equipment provided (laptop and accessories)
- Mental health support and other corporate bonuses
If you are interested in this position, please send us your detailed CV.
Apriorit – A Priority Choice!
If you want to find out more about our company, take a look here:
Company website: https://www.apriorit.com/
Career at Apriorit: https://career.apriorit.com/