Apriorit is a leader in the software product development services with more than 19 years of experience. The project is a platform that provides organizations with the ability to fully perform remote analysis, evidence capturing, and incident remediation on their servers and workstations.
- Implementation, unit tests coverage
- Code review and mentoring other team members
- 2+ years of experience
- C/C++ (C++11, STL).
- Good understanding and experience in object-oriented programming
- Networking, multi-threading experience
- Unit Testing
- English: Intermediate
As a plus:
- Expertise in Linux kernel drivers engineering
- POSIX Internals
- Cross-platform C++ project with wide set of technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Competitive salary
- Free corporate English lessons
- Flexible working schedule
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Friendly environment (… and cookies, fruits, tea, coffee in the office)
- Working with a team of professionals
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed CV
Apriorit - A Priority choice!